Snow-covered slopes, innovative heated ski lifts, a lively Ski Beach for both gearing up and winding down, and endless trails that offer something for everyone, Canyons Resort is the ultimate mountain paradise. And Waldorf Astoria Park City residents have specialized access to Canyons Resort’s 9 mountains, 6 natural half-pipes, 5 bowls, and the longest terrain park in Utah, which means spending days deep in the powder is as easy as opening your front door.
• Largest ski resort in Utah
• 182 ski & snowboarding trails
• Vertical rise of 3,190 feet
• Heated Orange Bubble Express lift
• Vibrant Ski Beach for après ski
• Private lessons & children’s programs
• Year-round Zip Tour Adventures
And for those who enjoy a day on the green as much as a day on the slopes, Canyons Resort’s new 18-hole Gene Bates-designed golf course is currently under construction. The exhilarating mountain adventures experienced on Canyons Resort’s unparalleled terrain are matched only by the joy of returning home to your own luxury residence.